Yes, paramount plus accepts PayPal. below is a screenshot of the same from paramount plus official website
List of Payments Paramount Plus Accepts
The following are the payment methods that Paramount plus accepts:-
PayPal is an online payment system and mobile app that facilitates the exchange of money between parties. Customers of PayPal open an account and link it to a checking or credit card—or both—and a credit card. Additionally, PayPal provides debit and credit cards bearing the PayPal name.
- Visa Debit: Like a check, a Visa Debit card functions similarly. Your bank account is used to deduct the total cost of your purchase. You can easily order online, over the phone, or via your Visa debit card. Use your PIN to withdraw money from an ATM.
- Visa Credit: Visa Credit Card Pay is a payment option that enables you to transfer money using your bank’s Netbanking service from any resident bank account to any SBI Visa Credit Card within India.
An American Express card, commonly called an “Amex” card, which is an electronic payment card with the American Express name that is issued by the publicly traded financial services firm (AXP). Prepaid, charge, and credit cards are all issued and processed by the business.
MasterCard offers the network and technology for accepting electronic payments. As its primary payment cards, it may use credit, debit, or prepaid cards.
You can pay and receive money from Discovery Bank customers in your contact list using the Discovery Pay payment mechanism on the Discovery Bank app by using just their telephone number. It is a speedy payment method because no banking information must be shared.
Giving friends and family members a Paramount plus subscription is easy with Paramount plus gift cards. You can select from $25, $50, and $100 gift cards that can be used with our Essential or Premium plans. $100 gift cards are only available online.
For what gift cards can be used?
If you have a Paramount+ gift card, you can:
- Start a Basic or Premium plan.
- Use it for current plans.
- Invest in a Premium plan now
How to receive the US Paramount plus Gift Card?
A web link is used to digitally deliver your US Paramount plus Gift Card when your order is complete. Some orders might have to request you to upload an ID card to validate your payment information to combat payment fraud. If you receive this request, it will only be made once and will speed up future order placement.
What kind of payment is accepted when purchasing a US Paramount plus Gift Card?
You can securely purchase US Paramount+ Gift Cards online at MyGiftCardSupply from anywhere in the world! You can pay via a variety of methods, including:
- Debit or credit card
- Bitcoin (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Lightning, and Litecoin)
Which stores sell gift cards?
You can buy Paramount plus gift cards both in-person and online. You can still use a CBS All Access gift card with Paramount plus.
Major retailers provide gift cards for in-store purchases:
Walmart, Best Buy, GameStop, Sam’s Club, BJ’s, HEB, Wakefern Food Corp. (ShopRite, The Fresh Grocer, Price Rite), and Barnes and Noble College Bookstores Albertsons.
How to redeem the paramount gift card?
Using your gift card is simple:
- Step 1: Click on this link.
- Step 2: Now, see that a PIN is there on the back of your card; enter it there.
- Step 3: Then, create an account on paramountplus.com or log in.
- Step 4: In order to redeem the gift card, a paramountplus.com account is required.
- Step 5: Now, select the subscription plan you want to use your gift card to.
- Finally, you can start viewing Paramount plus as soon as the gift card funds are added to your account!
Note: No credit card information is required when redeeming your Paramount plus gift card. However, you can submit your payment information (credit card or PayPal) now if you’d want to prevent service interruptions once your gift card amount has been fully depleted.
How to use the gift card if you signed up for Paramount plus through a third party?
You cannot use a gift card from a third-party subscriber on an active account. However, if you want to use a gift card, follow these steps to make a new account on paramountplus.com:
- Step 1: You’ll be asked to sign in or create an account with paramountplus.com after entering the PIN from your gift card at paramountplus.com/gift.
- Step 2: Choose “Sign Up” and fill out the form.
- Step 3: Make sure you select a unique email address from the one you use for your Roku, Google Play, iTunes, or Amazon accounts.
- Step 4: After that, your gift card will be used towards your new subscription.
Will you current plan renew each month until your gift card credit expires?
Yes, until you run out of credit, switch plans, or cancel your plan, your plan will keep renewing on your billing date. When your credit is running low, we’ll email you a reminder so you may input a payment method and keep using your Paramount plus service as usual. If you’ve already provided a payment method, it will be automatically billed each month once your gift card credit expires if you have.
Best offers for Paramount Plus
- The essential plan with Paramount Plus is $4.99/month or $49.99/year. If you don’t mind advertisements, you may watch the Paramount Plus essential plan for as cheap as $4.99 per month. Live streaming of your local CBS affiliate is not included in the $4.99 version of Paramount Plus (in addition to the advertisements).
- Premium Paramount Plus plan, starting at $9.99 per month or $99.99 annually The premium tier costs $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year if you want to get rid of most ads because you can’t stand them (who can, really?).
- The new Paramount Plus with Showtime bundle is available for $7.99 per month for the essential plan and $12.99 per month for the premium plan for a limited time (through October 2). Normal monthly costs for Paramount Plus with Showtime will be $11.99 (essential) and $14.99 (extra) (premium).
- Sky has negotiated a deal with Paramount that allows Sky Q and Sky Glass subscribers who have the Sky Cinema subscription. You can experience a wealth of additional content at no additional cost, similar to how Peacock was made available to UK Sky TV users at no additional cost. To begin, all you have to do is say “Paramount Plus” into your Sky Q voice remote or go to the Sky Cinema section of your Sky set-top box. If you don’t currently have a Sky Cinema subscription, you must pay an additional £12 per month on top of a standard Sky package to enroll. Go to the Sky website for further information on registering (opens in new tab).
- T-Mobile and Lucky Sprint customers can receive a free year of Paramount Plus. The service provider provides one year of Paramount Plus Essential (the $4.99 per month plan) for free to new and existing users (on postpaid consumer and residential internet plans). Even customers with a Paramount Plus subscription are eligible for the offer. The subscription will automatically renew after a year, and customers will be charged $4.99.
Frequently Asked Questions on PayPal
Yes, PayPal is available to pay for a Paramount Plus subscription.
There may be occasional discounts available for paying with PayPal, but this can vary and is subject to change. It’s always best to check the official Paramount Plus website for the most up-to-date information.
You can cancel your Paramount Plus subscription by going to the “Settings” or “Account” section of the Paramount Plus website or app and following the instructions to cancel. If you paid with PayPal, the cancellation would occur at the end of your current billing cycle.
Refund policies for Paramount Plus subscriptions paid with PayPal may vary, so it’s best to check the official Paramount Plus website for the most up-to-date refund information.
There may be discounts and promotions available for users who choose to pay with PayPal, such as an annual plan or special deals and promotions. However, offers and pricing can vary and are subject to change, so it’s always best to check the official Paramount Plus website for the most up-to-date information. In general, paying for Paramount Plus with PayPal can be a secure choice for those who value a secure and convenient payment option for their streaming subscription. Hopefully, we could resolve your queries. If you want more such answers, kindly comment down below.
Sam has been a Smart Things expert for years and the author of DIY SmartThings. Recently he’s really more into Nest smart devices and has a lot of experience with all sorts of projects from converting a regular Home to completely a smart home with the background degree in Electronics.